|FRIDAY||15:00 - 22:00|
|SATURDAY||14:00 - 22:00|
|SUNDAY||12:00 - 20:00|
- The children's playroom is for kids ages 2 to 7 years old (no more than 140 cm in height).
- Kids under 2 years old are only allowed to be in the playroom with the supervision of an adult.
- The kid's playroom only allows for a maximum of 8-10 children at the same time.
- Children should visit the restroom before going into the playroom.
- Children shouldn't be hungry while in the playroom, they should be fed at the table.
- The Administrators of the playroom are allowed to refuse your child if cold or infectious symptoms are obvious.
- The area of playroom should be entered only while wearing socks.
- The playroom has a supervisor who watches the children and corrects the children only when necessary.
- The playroom supervisor’s responsibilities do not included taking your kids to the restroom, changing diapers, clothes, or other care services.
- In the case of a child behaving inappropriately (aggressive and rude behavior, crying or hysterical condition, intentionally damaging the property, etc.), the administration and/or supervisor has the right to ask parents to take their kids and leave the territory of a playroom without .
Not allowed in the playroom:
- Under no circumstances is it allowed for kids to wear outside shoes, outside clothes or bare feet (parents and kids are only allowed to be in socks).
- It is not allowed to bring in food (ice cream, gum, lolly pops, etc) or to litter while in the playroom.
- It is not allowed for children to wear jewlery (necklaces, bracelets, long earrings, etc), or have any other valuable things (money, phones, tablets, electronic devices, etc).
- It is not allowed to bring into the playroom: keys, watches, pins, crackers, knifes, pens any other sharp objects, attributes and accessories that could possible harm others or cause damage to the playroom equipment.
- It is not allowed to climb on the outer walls of objects or structures within the playroom.
- It is not allowed to jump and push others while going up or down the stairs of the playroom fortress.
- It is not allowed to play roughly/dangerously (jumping down from the upper level of the playroom fortress, to climb or crawl on objects within the playroom or on objects near the outside walls of the room.
- It is not allowed to enter the playroom with pets.
- It is not allowed to break, damage and take home toys or any belongings within the playroom or restaurant.
- In case of property being damaged in the restaurant by a child, the parents or guardians will be held responsible to pay for the replacement cost of the broken or damaged property.
Forbidden Actions for Parents:
- No smoking, no drinking alcohol or being intoxicated in or around the territory of the playroom.
- The administration of Ketchup Burgers does not take responsibility for the security of customers belongings, clothes and other personal items.
- The administration has the right to deny and refuse service to any customers who don't follow the restaurant rules, who intentionally damage property or bother other customers.
- The administration does not take responsibility for any accidents that happen as a result of not following the restaurant rules and regulations.
- The administration does not take any responsibility for harm or injury caused to a customer’s health unless it is proven to be the direct result or fault of a server, administrator or playroom supervisor.